Sign-up today, for our FREE Live Webinar about the benefits on entering into a Power In Partnership agreement with us. We are the only UK Marine Distributor which offers this flexible payment plan. Our webinar will be hosted by Neil Taylor, Proteum General Manager, 29th April 2021 @ 11am – Book NOW!
A partnership between Proteum and our customers where we work together to maximise uptime and minimise unexpected costs. Monitoring the engine via remote login and oil sampling at service intervals will enable us to predict potential failures, therefore rectifying them before a breakdown occurs.
Power In Partnership is the first UK Marine tailored payment solution:
- No high value initial cost to purchase engine, simple manageable cost of ownership.
- Only pay for the hours that the engine is working and earning money.
- Routine services booked in advance.
- Maximise up time of the engine/boat.
- The OXE diesel outboard of your choice
- Able to utilise all the benefits of the OXE diesel without the increased buy price.
- Don’t worry about the depreciation value
- Jointly reducing the risk of operational disruption
The Power In Partnership removes any unnecessary pain of remembering those service schedules, because it remains in the hands of the Proteum team, who manage this for you.
We will provide through life-support for the OXE diesel outboard to keep you on the water for longer, so you can carry on doing what they do best; being the guardians of the sea.
The functionality is simple:
Remote monitoring via an online web based portal, like having an on board engineer 24/7.
Simply pay for the install kit of the engine up front and then a cost per hour used on a monthly basis, at a minimum usage of 800 hours a year. This hourly rate will cover all servicing and repairs over a 5 year or 5,000 hour period, so you can manage your overheads and time.
An example below of a twin 200hp boat, based on 1,000 hours over a 5 year contract:
- Initial payment of £6,250 plus VAT for the rigging kit. Plus first month up front based on the minimum payment £1,848 plus VAT.
- An hourly rate of £22 per hour, per boat. Only pay if the boat is operational.
- Includes all servicing and repairs for both engines over the term of the contract. (Excluding travel)
This is not a rental agreement, this is “Power in Partnership”.
Power In Partnership Cost Calculator:
Find out how beneficial the OXE Power In Partnership could be to your business cash flow – complete our calculator form today